To obtain a copy of Journey to a Mountain, please visit http://www.grbooks.com or see Shop on this website. Details also on home page.
To invite the author, Michael V. Day, to give an illustrated presentation about the book at an event, please email:
These presentations will be lively, full of interesting information and great photos, interactive questions answered and will have amusing moments where appropriate.
1. Private residence coffee evening for groups numbering about 30 plus (already proven to be popular. See: https://www.facebook.com/pg/journeytoamountain/photos/?tab=album&album_id=310046826121102
2. Talk at a Baha'i Centre
3. Talk at a summer or winter school
4.Talk to the wider community
5. Interactive talk at children’s/JY or youth camp
6. Media interviews
1. Exciting findings from the research that led to Journey to a Mountain and Coronation on Carmel and Volume 3 (about the Terraces project) available in April, 2019.
2. A beacon of peace in a region of conflict: the Shrine of the Bab, how it was built and what it stands for in today's world.
3. Bicentennial of the birth of the Bab (2019): a major priority of the Founder of the Baha'i Faith, Baha'u'llah, was the establishment of the Shrine of the Bab.
4. The story of the Shrine of the Bab (1850-2011).
4. Key people involved in the story of the Shrine of the Bab (1850-2011).
1. The historian as detective-- finding the clues to tell the story of the Shrine of the Bab.
2. Heroes: the builders of the Shrine; youth building a world community.
1. The exciting story of the Shrine of the Bab.
Topics can be requested, including combinations of those listed above.